Our Vison: together we want to make a difference in the world in these five areas...
- Plant Churches - Our call is to plant churches in the Northeast USA (Pittsburgh/Philly) and to see many of our daughter churches begin to reproduce...until there is truly a movement of church planting that is beyond our ability to count or control.
- Reach Unreached People's Groups -Over 40% of the world's population has never had an adequate witness of Jesus Christ. Hundreds of people groups have never been reached. We choose to be a part of taking the gospel message to these people groups that are so much on God's heart.
- Serve The Poor - God's heart also breaks for the orphan, for regions of Africa without access to clean water, for women caught in human trafficking, and for the hurting and homeless right here in Pittsburgh. We choose to mobilize people and resources to make a difference.
- Live A Book-Of-Acts Life - We have a deep passionate desire to see Christianity lived according to the pattern and power demonstrated by the first church. We are tired of a form of religion without the power. We long to see people saved, bodies healed, demons cast out, and the Holy Spirit poured out to help us live the adventure that Jesus designed for us to live.
- Raise Up The Next Generation - We don't want this vision to cease with us. We will work to pass the baton properly to young leaders, men and women who want to give their lives for Christ. Our desire is to impart whatever anointing is on our lives to the next generations of leaders - and to give them a place right now to be used by God.
Our Network Stratgey:
With every church we plant we provide ministerial and leadership coaching. Our purpose in offering this is to place our pastors in their 'sweet spot' of leadership and help them fulfill their vision for the church and community.
2. CHURCH PLANTING
We have set the ambitious goal of planting at least one church every year. One day we hope to be able to plant more than one church a year! We have now planted 9 churches since 1996 across the Pittsburgh region and have plans for many more!
3. COORDINATED MINISTRY
As is true in any ministry or business model, we are more effective in partnership then independence. Our philosophy is ministry is best done in community, so we strive to provide relational connections and the sharing of resources across our network.
President of the MCM Network
Jeff and his wife, Melodie, have five children and live in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In 1996, God began to birth in Jeff’s heart a desire to reach the 350,000 people that live in the North Hills area. As the vision began to materialize, a plan was developed to plant 5 churches in 5 years in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh. An aggressive goal, but by the power of the Holy Spirit, not only were those five churches planted and making a powerful impact in their locations, but churches are continuing to be planted across the region. Jeff now serves the MCM Network by providing vision, direction and insight as the network moves forward in multiplication.